FundMore.ai has been shortlisted as a finalist for the prestigious Centum Award for Industry Provider of the Year 2021-22. Instituted by Canadian Mortgage Professional, this award is a part of the annual Canadian Mortgage Awards that recognize exceptionally performing mortgage professionals and organizations.
FundMore.ai has been chosen as a finalist from across the spectrum of mortgage brokering industry for its outstanding achievements, best practices, and leadership in the mortgage business over the past 12 months.
The winners will be selected by an independent judging panel of industry experts and then revealed at the celebratory virtual awards show on April 29th. The virtual show will also feature a live panel discussion with FundMore.ai and other top finalists.
How the Finalists are Chosen for this Award
The Centum Award for “Industry Provider of the Year” acknowledges the contributions of a company or individual with a proven track record of providing brokers with the superior service and assistance necessary to satisfy client needs within the mortgage industry.
Selection criteria for this award include:
✔ The range of services the business provides to the mortgage industry
✔ How the business adds value to its clients
✔ Demonstration of a sustained commitment to the broker clients
✔ Repeat and referral business strategy and success
Canadian Mortgage Awards: Celebrating Excellence in the Mortgage Industry
For 15 years now, the annual Canadian Mortgage Awards (CMAs) has been recognized as the leading independent awards program in the mortgage industry. The awards showcase the leading brokers, brokerages, lenders, BDMs, underwriters, and service providers for their outstanding achievements, best practices, and leadership in the mortgage business over the past 12 months.
Winners will be revealed at the celebratory awards show on April 29th, 2021 and profiled in Canadian Mortgage Professional magazine. The CMAs is presented by CMP and MortgageBrokerNews.ca, the resources of choice for the country's most forward-thinking mortgage professionals.
FundMore.ai: Performance in 2020 and Beyond
FundMore.ai is focused on providing a simpler mortgage experience for customers, brokers, and lenders. Our objective to provide a fully fundable mortgage decision in minutes. This is a fully underwritten mortgage, by way of aggregating data from our third-party partners, and using our advanced machine learning capabilities to analyze physical documents and subsequently digitize, recognize, extract, sort, and validate the data to confirm the mortgage conditions.
What sets us apart from the competition is our focus on using AI and ML (machine learning) to make instant lending decisions, while significantly reducing the cost to fund loans. We automate up to 90% of the underwriting tasks, and reduce the lending risks.
Core Products from FundMore.ai
FundMore.ai offers the industry two core products for the mortgage lending industry.
- A completely automated underwriting system for adjudicating mortgage applications quickly and efficiently.
- A document management system for securely storing physical documents in an encrypted format. We have the most advanced and secure document management platform in Canada, whether in a mobile, web and/or app environment.
Major Improvements in 2020
- Our improved FundMore Score calculation is now lender specific, based on each client’s data and preferences, making the decision even faster and more accurate.
- We have also increased the number of features we use for the prediction making the recommendation even more customizable for each lender.
- Our core platform has been re-architected to increase security, data protection and scalability. This new infrastructure will allow us to support the ingestion of even larger quantities of data in a de-identified and safe manner.
- We continue to expend on our use of serverless architecture patterns so we can bring innovation to market faster, while giving maximum flexibility to our clients.
We are excited to now work with one of the major players in the servicing space and successfully integrated our technology with their internal systems to offer our clients an end-to-end solution. We have also integrated with DocuSign, OneSpan, ESign-Live, Yodlee, Yoti, and several others.